Yay! This is the second time I got The Liebster Award. I’m sooooooooooooo excited to get myself involved to this chain. Hubba-hubba! Thank you so much for nominating me for this award, Randy 🙂 One thing about Randy’s blog is colorful. She talks politic, religion, cats, recipes, and also poems. Two words for Randy: You Rock!
You can check out her blog here
and my favorite post of her is here
The Liebster Award rules are:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
- Answer the questions provided by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself. (optional)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- Create a new list of questions for the bloggers to answer.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here). Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award .
My Answer :
- What helpful tip would you give to an aspiring writer? Write what you want to share instead of writing what you like. Sharing is caring; it has meanings. Writing what you like sounds good, but writing what you want to share is much better.
- What helpful tip would you give to a teen-ager? Put aside your ego and always follow your inner goddes gut feeling! Hehe
- What helpful tip would you give about the job world? I’ve never really had a ‘job’ before but I’d say that bringing the creativity out into your job is the great idea!
- What helpful tip can you give, which applies to life in the household? I’m single (and not married yet) so, probably my tip is, please, please at least having a pet for happy household living. Hehehehehe
- Who are some of your favorite authors, and which of their writings of note do you particularly enjoy? Melina Marchetta, Stephen Chbosky, J.K Rowling, and John Green are my favorite authors. Their bildungsroman (coming of age) novel are really awesome and worth-to-read. Bildungsroman will always be my favorite genre.
“Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.” – The Perks of Being a Wallflower
“Your problems are out there. But they’re small. They only grow out of proportion when they climb inside your head.” – Looking for Alibrandi
- What are some of the other pursuits you’d like to try? Travelling. Hehe
- Something which makes me happy is……… cat :3
- What obstacle have you overcome, and how have you done so? Getting out of my comfort zone. Remembering the “Great things never came from comfort zones” quote really help for me. Let’s say for writing, I always try to explore more genre or theme story. Challenge myself and explore. That’s what I do.
- If you could choose to be a color, which would you be, and why? Tangerine. Sweet, calm, optimistic. Just like how it looks.
- A goal I would like to reach is……….. to make my parents really really really proud of me.
- A favorite fable, fairytale or children’s story of mine is……probably Pinocchio Story. It has deepful meanings beyond the story itself. You can ‘feel alive’ if you could be honest even to yourself.
My questions to all nominees:
- What’s the weirdest nickname you ever had? (Nama panggilan teraneh apa yang pernah kamu dapatkan?)
- Please choose, odd or even number? Why? (Tolong pilih, angka ganjil atau genap? Alasannya?)
- What’s your favorite song? (Apa lagu favoritmu?)
- When was the last time you laugh? (Kapan terakhir kali kamu tertawa?)
- Which media sosial account that you’ve had for the first time?
- What’s your favorite manga/comic? (Apa komik/manga favoritmu?)
- What’s your resolution for this year? (Apa resolusimu tahun ini?)
- What’s your favorite breakfast menu? (Apa menu sarapan favoritmu?)
- What does creativity mean to you? (Apa arti kreatifitas bagimu?)
- How do you look yourself five years from now? (Bagaimana dirimu melihatmu sendiri dalam lima tahun ke depan?)
- Do you prefer to sleep with the light on or off? Why? (Lebih suka tidur dengan lampu menyala atau tidak? Alasannya?)
My favorite song album is No Fixed Address – Nickelback. It has 11 songs. Really match the 11 facts about me! Teeeheee
And here are the nominees… drumsroll…
1. Fe ryrows (https://feryrows.wordpress.com/)
2. Elenharits (https://shafcharacter.wordpress.com/)
3. Princexeno (https://princexeno.wordpress.com/)
4. Dhira (https://wandererofwordzilla.wordpress.com/)
5. Dhea (https://kyublacky.wordpress.com/)
6. Zwei (https://zahradiian95.wordpress.com/)
Keep blogging. Keep working. Together we spread positive vibes through the creativity 🙂 Keep inspiring!